Hooper and Co can offer support, consultancy and training to businesses who can benefit from this Grant
The SME Brexit Support Fund could give you up to £2,000 to help with training or professional advice, if your business has up to 500 employees and no more then £100 million annual turnover.
What you’ll be able to use the grant for:
You can use the grant for training on:
- How to complete customs declarations
- How to manage customs processes and use customs software and systems
- Specific import and export related aspects including VAT, excise and rules of origin
Who will be able to apply:
Your business must:
- Be established in the UK
- Have been established in the UK for at least 12 months before submitting the application, or currently hold Authorised Economic Operator status
- Not have previously failed to meet its tax or customs obligations
- Have no more than 500 employees
- Have now more the £100 million turnover
- Import or export goods between Great Britain and the EU, or moves goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Your business must also either:
- Complete (or intend to complete) import or export declarations internally for its own goods
- Use someone else to complete import or export declarations but requires additional capability internally to effectively import or export (such as advice on rules of origin or advice on dealing with a supply chain).
You can also contact David Hooper who will be happy to offer support and advice in obtaining this grant for your business.